Performances
I always love the concerts that take place in December. This year Avery decided to be in the choir. Her sisters signed up last year, but did not like the director and decided not to participate. Avery decided to stick with it for half of the year at least. ;) I was excited to see her perform with her choir. It was cute to see her up there singing her heart out.
The day after Avery's concert Paige had an orchestra performance. The orchestra at their school consists of only 6th graders, so it is pretty small. Paige loves playing the cello, but she HATES lugging it back and forth from school two to three days a week. It was exciting to see her up on stage performing. I hope she sticks with it.
Paige was also involved in a Christmas play for the 6th graders. She tried out for one of the main parts and got it. She was so excited. She did a great job!
And Tobey was a volleyball coach again this year. She coached KK's team. It is so fun to see him out there mentoring and spending time with the girls. Both Kennedy and Paige played this year, but I was too busy chasing Beckham around the gym to get many pictures.
The day after Avery's concert Paige had an orchestra performance. The orchestra at their school consists of only 6th graders, so it is pretty small. Paige loves playing the cello, but she HATES lugging it back and forth from school two to three days a week. It was exciting to see her up on stage performing. I hope she sticks with it.
Paige was also involved in a Christmas play for the 6th graders. She tried out for one of the main parts and got it. She was so excited. She did a great job!
And Tobey was a volleyball coach again this year. She coached KK's team. It is so fun to see him out there mentoring and spending time with the girls. Both Kennedy and Paige played this year, but I was too busy chasing Beckham around the gym to get many pictures.




Comments