Random December

Tobey put up Christmas lights for the first time in YEARS!!!! Yay! And every time we would walk outside and Beckham saw them he would say, "OOOOOOOHH" and point at them. It was really cute.
The girls had a blast hanging out with their friends, the Christensens a couple of times. One time they walked around the mall and did pranks on people and another time we met at the movies. :) We love those kiddos!
Beckham is teething again....Big suprise! And now he also refuses to take naps as well so it's been pretty fun with him lately. Oye! This is a typical day with him. If I am not holding him he follows me around, clings to my legs, and screams. Poor guy!
This is the only way Beckham naps now, when he falls asleep in my arms after nursing. If I try to lay him down he wakes up and screams. It is annoying at times, but I am trying to remember that someday I will really miss holding him like this!

The kiddos met Santa at the ward party. :) Paige and Avery were at a friend's house so it was just these three.
Tobey's Nissan hit 100,000 miles!
KK & Avery's rocking holiday outfits for the last day of school before Christmas break. :) 
Beckham has discovered how great apples are. 
I found this on a notebook at Kennedy's homework station. It makes my heart happy. :)
What?!?!? Isn't this what lip gloss is supposed to be used for?
The girls often use their own quarters to give Beckham a ride at Walmart. He loves it and they are so sweet to do this for him. 
Whenever I crochet Beckham grabs my skeins of yarn and hugs them. He is way more affectionate with my yarn than he has ever been with any of his toys. Maybe he'll be a knitter someday. ;)


Comments

Popular Posts