Baby Babble

Hadley has reached the adorable age of baby babble. She will sit and play and "talk" for long periods of time. Her sound of choice right now is, "da da da" but she can also say, "ba ba ba" and "na na na" - pretty impressive right? We think so! :) She has a funny little habit of playing with her tongue while she is concentrating on things. This includes talking. If you watch closely in the video you will see what I am talking about. So cute!

Comments

Sprgtime said…
She is SO CUTE! :)
gramps & grams said…
I just can't believe how big she is and soooo beautiful. It seems only yesterday she was born and here she is talking already. You two really make beautiful children. How you holding up with Tobey in bishopric?
Hohmann Family said…
That tongue thing is pretty adorable. I love keeping up with your family!
lrix said…
I was seriously grinning from ear to ear the entire time I watched this. She is so cute! I love the tongue thing and can't believe she is getting so big.
Heidi Mae said…
So cute! She looks really blond in the video. Love the tongue. And Douglas was the same way. "say ma ma ma" baby smiles and says "da da da".
Melissa said…
She is so darling! How fun that she is babbling so much. Her little tongue sticking out is so funny.
Unknown said…
Cute bloggggg, lady....I love your cute little family! Plus, I feel all caught up with you! Sorry about the van and the fruitless hike...Atleast you are still smiling! Later cutie...Em
Granna said…
She is SO gorgeous! Wasn't her Dad famous for a tongue thing? (as an INFANT!!!)
Katie Fish said…
Oh my gosh she is SO cute! I can't wait to see her again in person! She has changed so much! Maybe she can teach Kaden how to say da da. :)
Christina White said…
Hey, Melyssa when did you go Huckleberry picking? because if it was recent you were a fews week too late. We went about 3 weeks ago and found tonz! Next year, if you are interested, we should all go together!! We picked about 10 cups worth! It was cold the day we went, but fun. It looked like you were in the right place and the bushes looked the the right kind . . . anyway, let me know! it was fun seeing you at cheer today!!
Kathi said…
Made me smile :) She is so cute! And that tongue action.....oh my gosh...too cute!! I think Tobey did have the tongue thing but not like that.

Popular Posts