The Jumpy Jump

We recently took out our "jumpy jump" for Hadley. Even with it's hideous 80's appearance (we bought it at a garage sale for $5) - she LOVES it. She jumps and jumps and coos and smiles. She even does this really funny tongue move (see video). The only problem we have with it is keeping the older girls from using Hadley like a sling shot (I've caught them several times) and it's not Hadley that minds being a sling shot - she actually loves it, it's me. I am afraid she will end up being bashed into a wall! I think she likes it so much because she feels like she can move around by herself. She gets frustrated when she is in one place while her sisters are moving around everywhere. Until she learns to crawl this will have to relieve her frustration. It is really fun to watch her bounce around. :)


Comments

Melissa said…
So cute! I haven't even thought to use ours yet. I guess I should give it a go!
Hohmann Family said…
This is awe.some. I really need to get one of these. I don't think they make them anymore, so they all have that hideous 80's look, but they were brilliant!
She is the most Holthaus looking baby that has come out of you yet! That is promising. Our genes might pull through after all! :) I want to come and see her in her jumpy jump!
~Tree

Popular Posts