This is For You Tobey
Yesterday Tobey made the comment that I never scrapbook pages of what we do with his family. (He was especially referring to the sledding adventure we had while his parents were here in January) - So to show him my love I made this page today. :) I also just want to refer him here and here and here.
All kidding aside I am thankful that he motivated me to get this page done because we did have a blast sledding at the intramural fields while his parents were here visiting. It was a warmish day, there was a lot of new snow, and the girls had just received new sleds for Christmas that were ready to be broken in. We had a lot of fun going down the hills. The highlight of the day was when Kathi, Tobey's mom, veered off the sledding path and ended up going off a HUGE jump that was built. She had a fabulous wipeout, and I think her tailbone is still hurting to this day. She was a champ though! :) So I hope you enjoy the pictures (especially you Tobey) ;)
All kidding aside I am thankful that he motivated me to get this page done because we did have a blast sledding at the intramural fields while his parents were here visiting. It was a warmish day, there was a lot of new snow, and the girls had just received new sleds for Christmas that were ready to be broken in. We had a lot of fun going down the hills. The highlight of the day was when Kathi, Tobey's mom, veered off the sledding path and ended up going off a HUGE jump that was built. She had a fabulous wipeout, and I think her tailbone is still hurting to this day. She was a champ though! :) So I hope you enjoy the pictures (especially you Tobey) ;)

Comments
And YES, I still feel the effects (tail bone) of that lovely jump that each of you laugh at thinking about it. It probably didn't help going down two times after that either. It's getting much better until I start exercising again. Thanks Melyssa for the post! And we appreciate all the "here's" (past posts) too.
And "Katie the lady" I understand when you say doing it "unknowingly". I believe a daughters first obligation??, thought???(don't know what the word is) is to her family (whom she's closes with) not that his family isn't important.