Auntie Thresa's Visit

      We were so lucky to have Auntie Thresa come and visit us during her fall break! She stayed for a few days and we had a lot of fun. The girls always love it when Thresa comes because she does such fun things with them. This time she has a girls' night with them while Tobey and I went out for a date. She brought makeup and nail polish and they all gave each other makeovers. So much fun! She and I also had fun making burlap flower wreaths.
     Unfortunately, the only pictures I took were from our trip to Disneyland with her. We had a great day. The weather was cloudy and it even drizzled a little bit so it wasn't super crowded. We were able to ride a lot of rides, and because it wasn't too hot, we didn't get exhausted by the end of the day! We even stayed in the parks longer than we usually do. It was a really fun day! And we loved having Thresa with us! Come back anytime Auntie Thresa!







Comments

Popular Posts