Random October Events
Hadley and I had the opportunity to go on a field trip with Avery's class. We went out to the McGrath Organic Family Farm to pick pumpkins. It was fun to see Avery interacting with all her classmates. The girls each got to pick out a pumpkin to bring home. They each chose cute little pumpkins. Hadley was so excited to spend time with the "school kids."
I NEVER buy school pictures. I think they are too expensive for what you get. I always take my girls somewhere else for pictures every year. However, in California if you want your child to get a class picture you have to order a school picture of them. They do both on the same day. I did not know this last year and my girls did not get class pictures, much to their dismay. So this year, I was sure to order their pictures. The girls looked cute. I just can't get past the ugly blue backgrounds.
Hadley has really missed Avery this year now that Avery goes to school. They are best friends. So every minute they get to spend together is so much fun. I took a few pictures of the two of them together because it is so cute to see how much they love each other.
I NEVER buy school pictures. I think they are too expensive for what you get. I always take my girls somewhere else for pictures every year. However, in California if you want your child to get a class picture you have to order a school picture of them. They do both on the same day. I did not know this last year and my girls did not get class pictures, much to their dismay. So this year, I was sure to order their pictures. The girls looked cute. I just can't get past the ugly blue backgrounds.
Hadley has really missed Avery this year now that Avery goes to school. They are best friends. So every minute they get to spend together is so much fun. I took a few pictures of the two of them together because it is so cute to see how much they love each other.




Comments