New Spring Dresses

This year I was feeling a little ambitious and decided to once again make the girls matching Easter dresses. (The last time I made matching dresses, Paige was two and K.K. was a baby) - Only this time I decided to choose a simple sundress pattern that I could feasibly sew for all four girls. I found a cute pattern online and got to work. The pattern was so simple, it took me a total of only four hours to complete all four dresses. Not too shabby. Unfortunately, Easter falls on Conference weekend this year, so they ended up being spring dresses. I had forgotten how much I love to sew!!! I feel more projects coming soon. :)

P.S. It is also not a good idea to try and have a photo shoot five minutes before you need to leave for church, outside, on a windy day, barefoot in prickly dead grass, with harsh sunlight, uncooperative children, a bad temperment, and a dog drooling on your shoulder. Needless to say, these pictures are not the greatest, but they at least show you how cute the dresses are. :)
And yes, I am soaking up the fact that it is still cool with all my girls to be matchy matchy - I am going to milk it for all it's worth while it lasts. :)

Comments

Katie The Lady said…
Such cute dresses! I love that style!! Do the girls like matching? I know, I bought the boys their usual Easter church outfits and then remembered it was Conference-hahaha.
Heidi Mae said…
What beautiful little (and big) girls! Way to go Melyssa.
Granna said…
You are a m a z i n g!
Melissa said…
Melyssa you did a great job! They looked so cute on Sunday in their little matching dresses. You are a great seamstress. Cute pattern too.
Kathi said…
So cute Melyssa! They look mighty proud too.

Popular Posts