Aspen Talent Show

    In January Paige came home from school and told me that she wanted to be in the talent show with her friend Meghan. I told her I thought it sounded like fun and to keep me posted. She and Meghan decided they wanted to do a dance to the Carly Rae Jepsen song, "Call Me Maybe" and they spent a lot of time choreographing the dance and practicing for the show. Meghan's mom was a huge help with the project, she was their director helping with the dance, the music, and even the costumes because she knew that I was worn out with my pregnancy and busy with my other girls.
   After a month and a half of practice the big night arrived. We were all excited to go and watch Paige perform. She did a great job! I was so proud of her and her willingness to get up in front of a big crowd and dance. You could tell she had a lot of fun with the entire process.
   The only bummer is that we taped the performance with our little camera and for some reason it shut off in the middle of the performance, so we are missing a chunk out of it. I am so sad because she worked so hard! I need to have Meghan come over and have them perform it again, so we at least have all of the dance taped.
Here are the links to the video of Paige's performance. For some reason I could not get the video to post on the blog: 
 



 

    Avery was also in the talent show. Her class sang the school song. She was so excited! It was cute to see her up on stage giggling with her friends and singing her little heart out.

 All the girls have informed me they want to be in the talent show again next year. I hinted that it would be "awesome" if they could all perform something together like a song or a dance. They didn't seem to excited about that idea.....I still have a year to convince them how amazing it could be. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts