Paleo Chocolate Cookies

In keeping with our tradition we tried out a new healthy cookie recipe. This one was a paleo chocolate cookie recipe. (I can't remember where I got the recipe so I can't post the link - the recipe is below) They were DELICIOUS! We all loved them. And once again, Kennedy's blood sugars remained in normal range after eating her cookies. That is always a plus for us! Yummy!
 
 
Love this picture of Paige! Hahaha!

Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Paleo Cookies
2 1/2 cups almond meal flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup oil (we used coconut oil)
1 T. vanilla extract
1/4 cup honey
Liquid stevia to taste
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks (we didn't have any so I left them out)
-Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chunks and mix on medium speed until combined. Add the chocolate chunks to incorporate.
-Use a cookie scoop to form the dough into balls and press onto a slipmat or parchment lined cookie sheet.
-Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
-ENJOY!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts