Random February Fun

Here are some of the rest of the happenings in February (in no particular order)
*Kennedy drew Rapunzel and Flynn Ryder outside with sidewalk chalk.
She even drew Pascal on Rapunzel's shoulder and Flynn's satchel. So cute!
*For FHE the night before Valentine's Day we had a family "Heart Attack" where we wrote what we loved about each other on hearts to hang up in our house. Sadly, I never did hang them up but I am glad I got pictures of what everyone wrote about each other.  You'll have to  crane your neck to read them because I forgot to rotate them before adding them to the blog.
Hadley's
(She drew the pictures and letters and I wrote down what she told me about each person)
 Avery's
Kennedy's 
(She took a REALLY long time and truly thought about what she wanted to put down for each person. It was really cute to watch her efforts)
Paige's
Mine (To Tobey)
 Tobey's To Me (My Personal Favorite) 
 
Awww.... I have the BEST husband EVER!!!! :)
*Hadley had some fun with my camera one day while I was in the shower.
 
 
 
 
 Avery joined in on the fun too!
 
 Hahaha! I love this one - it always makes me laugh! (And it kind of reminds me of her wonky eye last summer - man am I glad it corrected iteself)
*Hadley's art work on my mirror. I give her a dry erase marker to draw on my closet doors while I am cleaning or getting ready for the day. She said this was "mommy jump roping".
*Avery was Star of the Week so she brought the class Tigger home and had some fun adventures with him. 


She has also mastered the monkey bars and is SO proud of herself!
We had a great month in February!




Comments

Popular Posts