Girl's Weekend

I am so lucky to have such a close relationship with both of my sisters as well as my mom. It is so much fun when we get together. We planned to have a girls' weekend in March and it was tons of fun.

We shopped, ate, talked, laughed, and enjoyed each other's company.
Here we are shopping, eating, and site seeing. 
 One night we went to Comedy Sportz. It was a great night to go because the special celebrity guest Kirby Heyborne was there. We were able to meet him after the show. (He took a special liking to Michelle) ;) Good times!
Chillin' at Thresa's. Michelle got Thresa that super awesome Eagle T-shirt for her birthday!
And even though Beckham tagged along with us the entire time, because I am still nursing, it was still great and a nice break from every day life. And he was fun to dress up too! :)
I am glad that I live closer to my family so I am able to participate in fun weekends like this. It was awesome! :)
And I am also lucky that I have an amazing husband to entertained the girls while I was away. He is the BEST!

Comments

Popular Posts