More of the Girls' Art & Cards

I love all of Avery's projects and cards. I know that I am going to miss having these little gems appear around the house all the time.
This one was my personal favorite from the month:
 (We have been receiving reports that Avery has been sharing her friend's snacks and treats. Since I am fighting a never ending battle to try and keep my kiddos healthy, I am trying to discourage gorging yourself on your friend's snacks at lunchtime. :) So she was just letting me know if I come to have lunch with her, I can personally keep an eye on her.) Hee Hee! :)

We also find sweet notes like these quite often. 
 
 
 
 And this month there was even one from Kennedy which was a rare surprise on a day when I was having a hard time. It lifted my spirits. :)
I love this time in my life when I get sweet surprises like these from time to time that cheer up my day.

Comments

Popular Posts