Seven Month Snippetts

I wish I was one of those moms who could keep up with their baby's every milestone....but I'm not. We are much too crazy busy around here. I am even shocked I have time to write this blog post - So here are some of the cute things Beckham was up to in his seventh month of life.
He still does not move AT ALL. No scooting, rolling, nada. He is perfectly content to sit, lay on his back, hang out in his Bumbo, and of course be carted all around by his sisters. :) 
He loves playing in the jumper
And he just started getting around in his walker. He can only go backward, but he really loves it. He looks so cute and little.
He loves looking at his own reflection. He will talk, coo, and smile at himself. One Sunday when he was dressed up super cute we had a little photo shoot in the bathroom.
He is still a little rolly polly chubby baby. Everywhere we go, we comments on how squishable he is and how cute his arm rolls are. We LOVE it! He is so chunky! :)
His sister still love to play dress up with him. (He loves it too). This time it was sunglasses.
He would never take a pacifier, but he sure loves to chew on them now. They make great teething toys.
 And he is just too cute not to take a million pictures of. This is the selection weeded down from the month, believe it or not! :)


He is still such a happy little baby. As long as gets enough sleep and is FED, he is all smiles. He loves to look around and observe his world. We are all so in love with him. :) 


Comments

Popular Posts