New Beginnings
I could not believe it when the Young Women's leaders showed up at my door telling me that because Paige was entering Young Women's this year, she was invited to the New Beginnings program. Holy Cow - how did she become old enough for this?!?!?!?
It was a fun night to be there with Paige. Each mom was asked to introduce their daughters and tell everyone some special things about them. The theme was "Diamonds in the Rough". The leaders did a great job talking about the girls worth and how we can become perfected through Christ. It was a fun night and I am grateful I was able to be with Paige during this first step on her way to becoming a Young Woman.
Each girl was given a beautiful rose to remind them of their infinite beauty. Paige LOVED it!
It was a fun night to be there with Paige. Each mom was asked to introduce their daughters and tell everyone some special things about them. The theme was "Diamonds in the Rough". The leaders did a great job talking about the girls worth and how we can become perfected through Christ. It was a fun night and I am grateful I was able to be with Paige during this first step on her way to becoming a Young Woman.
Each girl was given a beautiful rose to remind them of their infinite beauty. Paige LOVED it!



Comments