Family! :)
This month we were blessed to be visited by Grandma Lila who was passing through with her Sister Marie, on their way to visit their other sister Leah for her birthday. It was a short visit, but we feel blessed to have seen her.
And I also had the chance to see my second family, The Calls. The siblings, other than Andrew, were up visiting Vanessa to see her kids who were in a play and so I went up as well. It was a fun afternoon catching up with them. Their family was such a HUGE part of my life from middle school to high school. I truly believe they are a lot of the reason I am so active in the church today. I love them so much!!!
And I also had the chance to see my second family, The Calls. The siblings, other than Andrew, were up visiting Vanessa to see her kids who were in a play and so I went up as well. It was a fun afternoon catching up with them. Their family was such a HUGE part of my life from middle school to high school. I truly believe they are a lot of the reason I am so active in the church today. I love them so much!!!




Comments