Random March Posts
March was a crazy fun month that flew by. Here are some of our random adventures:
Hadley loves to play on the swings in our basement. Best. Playground. Ever.
Beckham was once again subjected to dress up by his sisters. This time it was as Barbie Island Princess. You can tell by the look on his face in the first picture what he was thinking about this fiasco.
Beckham loved riding in the cart at Target. Don't worry, he was supervised.
Kennedy loves to help with Beckham. She is such a good helper to me. It's almost like having a live in nanny. Hahaha! She even changes his diapers. I am one lucky mama!
Hadley and Avery came into the kitchen one morning and said, "Look mom, we are mermaids!"
Then they came back in and said, "Look mom, we're a double mermaid!" Love these girls! :)
My beautiful girls who are growing up TOO quickly!
The rabbits Paige and Kennedy made at Mother Daughter book club. This month we read The Adventure of Edward Tulane. It was a book about a china rabbit - and it made me cry! Seriously. It sounds lame, but it was a REALLY good book. And we love the book club at the library!
The boots and diaper clutch I made for Tobey's cousin's baby shower. I wish I had more time to sew! I love it! :)
And what would the month be like without a selfie. :)
Hadley and Beckham love to play together. :)
March was super fun!
Hadley loves to play on the swings in our basement. Best. Playground. Ever.
Beckham was once again subjected to dress up by his sisters. This time it was as Barbie Island Princess. You can tell by the look on his face in the first picture what he was thinking about this fiasco.
Beckham loved riding in the cart at Target. Don't worry, he was supervised.
Hadley and Avery came into the kitchen one morning and said, "Look mom, we are mermaids!"
Then they came back in and said, "Look mom, we're a double mermaid!" Love these girls! :)
More Paige & Beckham selfies
Avery & Hadley love to help me make breakfast in the mornings. And yes, they always help from the counter.
Hadley came to me one day and said, "Look mom! I have same hair as Anna (from Frozen)." Cute!My beautiful girls who are growing up TOO quickly!
The rabbits Paige and Kennedy made at Mother Daughter book club. This month we read The Adventure of Edward Tulane. It was a book about a china rabbit - and it made me cry! Seriously. It sounds lame, but it was a REALLY good book. And we love the book club at the library!
The boots and diaper clutch I made for Tobey's cousin's baby shower. I wish I had more time to sew! I love it! :)
And what would the month be like without a selfie. :)
Hadley and Beckham love to play together. :)
March was super fun!


.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




Comments