Avery Elizabeth
A photo session with Avery inspired this post.


Since I recently posted updates about the two older girls, I figured I should probably post one for Avery as well. She seems to have grown up so much in the past few months, going from toddler to little girl. It is bittersweet to watch her reach milestones and become more independent. The best news ever is that she FINALLY decided to potty train. About two weeks ago, I told her I had bought some "magic" panties that would help her go potty in the toilet. She put them on, went potty in the toilet once, and hasn't had an accident since! We are relieved - she was being so admant about not using the toilet, we thought she would be in diapers until Kindergarten!
She is still a very happy girl. She is always either singing or dancing around the house. She is very animated and makes the cutest faces when she is talking and telling her stories. Lately she has been coming up to me and squeezing my face and saying, "Mom, you are so cute!" She will also just walk up to us and instead of saying, "I love you" she will say "I love you too!" I really don't feel as though she had too much of the terrible twos. Don't get me wrong, she did have small fits when she didn't get her way, but for the most part she is pretty easy going and fun to be around.
Here are a few of Avery's Stats:
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 29 lbs.
Favorites:
* movie: “Ariel”
* food: Cereal
* song: "Ariel Song” (Part of Your World)
* cereal: “Hunties of Boats” (Honey Bunches of Oats)
* vegetable: Corn
* drink: “Pop”
* toy: Ariel
* TV Show: “Mickey Mouse” (Clubhouse)
* game: The Fishing Game
* book: The Princess Book (A book I read to her every night before bed)
* restaurant: “At McDonalds”
* holiday: “Um Bunny” (Easter?)
* animal: horsie
Random Questions
-If you could change your name, what would you choose? Aleena
-What do you love about each person in our family? - I am not sure she quite undertstood these ones.
Dad: "Riding a truck”
Mom: "Riding bikes”
Paige: "Playing games”
Kennedy: "Playing games too”
Hadley: "Eating baby food”
-Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
To McDonalds
-What are some of your wishes for this year?
“I wish for a school bus.”
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
A ballerina because I want to.


Since I recently posted updates about the two older girls, I figured I should probably post one for Avery as well. She seems to have grown up so much in the past few months, going from toddler to little girl. It is bittersweet to watch her reach milestones and become more independent. The best news ever is that she FINALLY decided to potty train. About two weeks ago, I told her I had bought some "magic" panties that would help her go potty in the toilet. She put them on, went potty in the toilet once, and hasn't had an accident since! We are relieved - she was being so admant about not using the toilet, we thought she would be in diapers until Kindergarten!
She is still a very happy girl. She is always either singing or dancing around the house. She is very animated and makes the cutest faces when she is talking and telling her stories. Lately she has been coming up to me and squeezing my face and saying, "Mom, you are so cute!" She will also just walk up to us and instead of saying, "I love you" she will say "I love you too!" I really don't feel as though she had too much of the terrible twos. Don't get me wrong, she did have small fits when she didn't get her way, but for the most part she is pretty easy going and fun to be around.
Here are a few of Avery's Stats:
Height: 36 inches
Weight: 29 lbs.
Favorites:
* movie: “Ariel”
* food: Cereal
* song: "Ariel Song” (Part of Your World)
* cereal: “Hunties of Boats” (Honey Bunches of Oats)
* vegetable: Corn
* drink: “Pop”
* toy: Ariel
* TV Show: “Mickey Mouse” (Clubhouse)
* game: The Fishing Game
* book: The Princess Book (A book I read to her every night before bed)
* restaurant: “At McDonalds”
* holiday: “Um Bunny” (Easter?)
* animal: horsie
Random Questions
-If you could change your name, what would you choose? Aleena
-What do you love about each person in our family? - I am not sure she quite undertstood these ones.
Dad: "Riding a truck”
Mom: "Riding bikes”
Paige: "Playing games”
Kennedy: "Playing games too”
Hadley: "Eating baby food”
-Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
To McDonalds
-What are some of your wishes for this year?
“I wish for a school bus.”
-What do you want to be when you grow up?
A ballerina because I want to.

Comments
luvs
Thresa