Black Eyed Baby Girl


As a mother, I always feel responsible when my babies get hurt. So far we have been pretty lucky with no major injuries. However last week Hadley had a pretty bad fall, hitting her face, falling when I should have been keeping a better eye on her. As she cried, I cried along with her because I felt so guilty. Fortunately, she was only injured in one place. Unfortunately, that place was her right forehead and eye. She has had an extremely dark black eye for almost a week now. Hopefully she makes a full recovery soon. I think she makes a pretty cute little black eyed baby.
Until she is better, my pictures will just have to showcase her like this:

Comments

you can't be that bad of a Mom if you cried along with her. If it was me, I would have laughed at her for falling. Maybe that's why my kids always want Mom when they fall.
Jen said…
When Cam's elbow came out of place the Dr told Ty to remember it's harder on the mom than the baby :) SO true! You are a great mom though! And she is so stinkin cute! That is an awesome picture of her!
lrix said…
Your pictures are sooo cute! I am sure she is still adorable with her black eye.
Melissa said…
Poor little Hadley. You need to get her a helmet like Hayden and that will break the fall. She is so dang cute. I love these pictures.

Popular Posts