Conference Weekend
Tobey received some conference tickets since he is in the bishopric, so we decided to head down to Utah for the weekend. We left Friday morning and spent Friday afternoon touring down town Salt Lake as a family. We went to temple square, inside the tabernacle, looked at the outside of the conference center, and even toured the Beehive House. Then, Friday evening we went to Tobey's mission reunion at his mission president's house. After the mission reunion we went to Brandon & Kristy's house. They housed us for the weekend.
Saturday the girls and I spent some time with Thresa (I didn't take any pictures of that - darn it) And then Tobey & I went to the Saturday session at the conference center. It was so amazing to be in the same room as the prophet! I am so glad we went. Then Saturday night after the Priesthood session we played Settlers of Catan with Brandon & Kristy. (Now we can finally play our game at home since we know how to play).
Sunday we watched the morning session of conference & ate lunch with the Marshs. Then we left to come home. Luckily, we were able to listen to the second session of conference on the way home. :)
Thanks again Brandon & Kristy for housing us - we really appreciate it.


Here is a cute video of the girls all singing "I Am a Child of God"
Saturday the girls and I spent some time with Thresa (I didn't take any pictures of that - darn it) And then Tobey & I went to the Saturday session at the conference center. It was so amazing to be in the same room as the prophet! I am so glad we went. Then Saturday night after the Priesthood session we played Settlers of Catan with Brandon & Kristy. (Now we can finally play our game at home since we know how to play).
Sunday we watched the morning session of conference & ate lunch with the Marshs. Then we left to come home. Luckily, we were able to listen to the second session of conference on the way home. :)
Thanks again Brandon & Kristy for housing us - we really appreciate it.


Here is a cute video of the girls all singing "I Am a Child of God"

Comments
Any tips for a new mom? :)