This is What Happens.....

This is what happens when one extremely busy, stressed out mom spends her ENTIRE week organizing volunteers, making carnival games & signs, and preparing for the PTO Halloween Carnival at the school this Saturday.....The girls are left to their own devices to keep themselves entertained. Kennedy decided to play beauty shop with Hadley. As you can see, Hadley is not thrilled. Sorry Hads, your loving attentive mom will be back next week! :)


Comments

Katie The Lady said…
it almost looks like one of those flowery swim caps-hahaha! At least they are beautifying eachother, and not destroying eachother-hahaha! I think I might bring my boys to your carnival, since I got a special invite from the president-hahaha!!
Kathi said…
Well, she looks pretty! :)
Good luck Saturday. Ah, the days of then PTA.
Katie Fish said…
I'm surprised all those stayed in her hair so well! She's too cute!
Melissa said…
So cute! That is so funny.
Jen said…
wow, you're like super mom with all your volunteer work! Good for you! I think she looks adorable. It really does look like one of those flower swim caps...she can pull it off. :) Miss you guys!
Heidi Mae said…
You have a cute selection of clips! :) And i can't believe how blond her hair looks.

Popular Posts