Which Witch is Which?

A week ago I had the honor of attending a party that my amazing friend Katie threw. She is seriously the queen of parties. This particular party's theme was a Witch's Masquerade Dinner. She gave us all masks and hats to decorate and wear to the party. That night we all showed up to her fabulously decorated abode, ate a delicious dinner, played games, and most of all enjoyed each others' company. It was so much fun!


Sorry that these pages are confusing & hard to read. They are meant to be in a scrapbook side by side. :)

Comments

Lorna said…
Oh my goodness so cute! I miss you girls so much!;(
Katie Fish said…
Oh my gosh...so fun!! Good for you guys! Melyssa, you look SO pretty!
Katie The Lady said…
Thanks for posting your pictures- they are so much better than mine!!! I'm so glad you come to all my silly parties- you take your visiting teaching duties seriously-hahaha! You are an awesome friend!! I think I'm having a $5 gift card exchange for a Christmas girl's night....
Kathi said…
FUN!! Dido (?) Katie - you look really pretty Melyssa.
Christina White said…
Fun Idea for a party!! Some people are so creative!! Looks like you had a blast! :)
Melissa said…
Looks like such a fun party. What a great idea. Cute and creative goodies too. You look so pretty too!

Popular Posts