Paige's Parent-Teacher Conference
Yesterday was Paige's first Parent-Teacher Conference of the year. I went to the school and met with her teacher, Miss Christensen. I love hearing what Paige's teachers have to say about her. It is fun to see someone else's perspective on your child.
I am happy to report that Paige is doing wonderfully in first grade. She follows directions, "is a joy to have in class" and, "is one of those children you want to clone because she is just such a sweetheart." (direct quotes from Miss Christensen). Her teacher also said she is above average in both reading and math, but she especially excels at math.
It is so nice to know that Paige is a good student, not only academically but socially as well. As a mother I sometimes wonder how my children behave when they are not at home and I am not there to keep an eye on them, so it is wonderful to hear that she is doing so well at school. I hope she keeps up the good work all the way through her school years. I am SO proud of her.
This is Paige's official First Grade portrait. In my opinion she looks WAY too grown up. - She snuck (I know it's proper English to say sneaked, but I think it sounds weird, so I'll stick with snuck) some lip gloss to school with her and put in on before her picture was taken. haha!

This is the cover of the folder she decorated that held all her testing paperwork. Her teacher said she let them decorate them any way they chose and this is what Paige did on her own. (A haunted house, Frankenstein, ghosts, and bats) So cute!

We LOVE you Paige!
I am happy to report that Paige is doing wonderfully in first grade. She follows directions, "is a joy to have in class" and, "is one of those children you want to clone because she is just such a sweetheart." (direct quotes from Miss Christensen). Her teacher also said she is above average in both reading and math, but she especially excels at math.
It is so nice to know that Paige is a good student, not only academically but socially as well. As a mother I sometimes wonder how my children behave when they are not at home and I am not there to keep an eye on them, so it is wonderful to hear that she is doing so well at school. I hope she keeps up the good work all the way through her school years. I am SO proud of her.
This is Paige's official First Grade portrait. In my opinion she looks WAY too grown up. - She snuck (I know it's proper English to say sneaked, but I think it sounds weird, so I'll stick with snuck) some lip gloss to school with her and put in on before her picture was taken. haha!

This is the cover of the folder she decorated that held all her testing paperwork. Her teacher said she let them decorate them any way they chose and this is what Paige did on her own. (A haunted house, Frankenstein, ghosts, and bats) So cute!

We LOVE you Paige!

Comments